[aklug] Re: Kodiak woman receives dubious treatment from State Trooper

From: Jiin Jade <jiin@vitalsols.com>
Date: Sat May 04 2013 - 16:52:06 AKDT

Mike B. total respect. I understand the reason for wanting a "Off Topic" in
the header and I was in no way shape or form condemning you or anyone in
this group. I am just sharing my own frustrations and observations. Quite
frankly I feel like it is a test of our awareness as a culture and
generation how these events play out.

ps Chris I also emailed the governor, thanks for your action!

John R.