[aklug] FW: Re: IPv6 benefits me...

From: T Kavinsky <skandawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 06 2012 - 13:04:16 AKDT

Hello All

I am new to LINUX, I've been tiring at LINUX for a long time. I finally found a form that works for me. Ubuntu 11.10 usb setup. I have a long history with dos from 2.0 on and win 3.0 to win xp. I am tiring to learn the disk file structure. And how to incorporate programs shortcuts to the desktop.

Thank You

Theodore Kavinsky