[aklug] Re: Javascript book with problems

From: James <marblemunkey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 11 2011 - 15:07:37 AKDT

What background are you coming from? Are you trying to learn to program, or
just learning to code in JavaScript?
On Aug 11, 2011 10:41 AM, "Christopher Howard" <
christopher.howard@frigidcode.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to learn javascript, and i'm looking for a good book. However,
i really want a book that has a lot of good practice problems. The local
bookstore has a few javascript books which look very thorough, but they
don't have any practice problems, which is really important to my learning
style. Would anyone care to make a recommendation that would be worth buying
off amazon?