[aklug] Re: Javascript book with problems

From: Darren Coolidge <dcoolidge@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 11 2011 - 14:49:22 AKDT

Agreed. Raw javascript approach would help with learning the magic behind
some of those libraries. Those libraries are really good at abstracting many
of the page manipulation and data retrieval operations. Looking at the
source of those libraries is also usefull.
On Aug 11, 2011 9:39 AM, "Jason McEachen" <jason@brightshinyobject.com>