[aklug] Re: OT:? CMS at ASD

From: Scott Carnahan <scott@ravenmoonart.com>
Date: Mon Feb 21 2011 - 17:35:14 AKST

So, since I have not replyed in a long time...

How many folks on this list would be willing, for only the published =
amount that the school district is going to pay ($140,423), to set this =
up and be the admin for ASD using nothing but open source?=20

I am not really up on CMS, but from chatting with a few folks about this =
I began to wonder how many of us would be willing, and could actually do =
this, and would be willing to do it for $23,403 (approx) a year for 6 =
years.

Scott