[aklug] Need a Cisco Managed Switch

From: Mike Tibor <tibor@tibor.org>
Date: Tue Oct 05 2010 - 05:43:10 AKDT

I'm hoping someone here might have something like a 2950 that they'd be willing
to sell.

I'm moving my noisy server into the garage and want a good quality layer 2
10/100 switch with preferrably 2 gig ports. I've had lots of problems in the
past with the cheaper brands like Netgear, D-link, etc. so I'd like to stay
away from them.

So if any of you have a 2950 gathering dust, drop me a line off-list and I'd be
happy to take it off your hands for whatever's a reasonable price.

Thanks,
Mike