[aklug] Re: Mac laptops and reliability

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Mon Aug 16 2010 - 18:14:08 AKDT

I don't use a Mac but I know people who do. They love it. If you have
never used a Mac you have no idea what your talking about.

People see the price and walk away. However, I think it's good stuff.
Much more reliable then windows. You also don't have to worry about
viruses as much. But it still gets them.

The business world is all windows. So if you plan on doing any
business stuff you need it.

That's my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone