[aklug] PC vs Mac and Linux vs OSX vs Windows vs ...

From: Piet van Weel <pmvw@outwardfocus.net>
Date: Tue Aug 17 2010 - 07:49:54 AKDT

  Guys...

The reality of all of this is this...

It's a TOOL to get a job done.

It doesn't matter if it's a MAC with OSX, or a PC running Linux, or a
MAC with bootcamp for OSX and Windows, or a PC running Windows. It just
doesn't matter. It's just a TOOL.

What does matter is:
A. Does it get the job done?
B. Does it get it done to your satisfaction?

We all know that there are 1001 ways to configure a system, and each of
us like it slightly different then the next person. Yet at the end of
the day it all comes back to what matters...

Piet