[aklug] Re: Gui WYSIWYG web development tools

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Sat Jul 17 2010 - 15:00:10 AKDT

Yup, that's what the instructor said in my java script and perl class.
You do a lot for little $. According to him web development is being
outsourced to other countries.

I still would like to learn some java script, php and CSS. Some of the
HTML 5 stuff is cool. You can manipulate graphics with code.

One of these days I'll have time for that. It's back to cisco and CCNP
studying for me.