[aklug] Re: Gui WYSIWYG web development tools

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Sat Jul 17 2010 - 10:55:22 AKDT

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010, Damien Hull wrote:

> I'm not a web developer but I wish I was.

Dude, no you don't. Having done some of that crap myself in the past it's
thankless, monotonous work, interrupted by bits of rage as you try to get
your CSS to render identically in different browsers because *no one* in
that field has ever met a standard they couldn't screw up.

Stay the course, Damien. What you're working towards now is not only more
intellectually stimulating that being a web wookie, it's also a lot more
financially rewarding.

         --Arthur Corliss
           Live Free or Die