[aklug] Re: Gui WYSIWYG web development tools

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Fri Jul 16 2010 - 18:16:10 AKDT

I know professional web developers. They use dreamweaver. I've also
seen it mentioned in professional web design magazines. That doesn't
mean that all web developers use it.

You still need to understand the code. If you don't know CSS, java
script etc... You won't get very far.

I'm not a web developer but I wish I was.

Sent from my iPhone