[aklug] Re: Also surprising

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 09 2009 - 20:18:59 AKST

I read that too, and I think one of us is misunderstanding what they're
doing.

I'm under the impression that you send them some captured packets and
they figure out what your password is. It would have to already be in
their dictionary for them to figure it out.

I get the impression reading their FAQ that if someone is actually using
a secure password, they probably won't find it. "bob" they'll probably
find pretty quickly.

Jim G