[aklug] Re: Documentation

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Tue Sep 15 2009 - 09:47:27 AKDT

I've been meaning to populate madmanguides.com with documentation. It's
a good idea. Initially I wanted to create a sane method of writing
docbook or deriving docbook from asciidoc/rst/textile/etc for groups.
I've looked for products that help with it (other than google docs) and
I'm not all that impressed.

For fun and profit, check out gobby at some point.. It's an interesting
server based approach to collaborative text editing.

- Shane