[aklug] Documentation

From: <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Tue Sep 15 2009 - 08:44:14 AKDT

I know people hate doing documentation. However, I think AKLUG needs some linux documentation. I have been at Friday night lab sessions where Linux installations have taken a lot longer then they should.

If someone asks about multimedia support for one of the top distributions, we should have an answer. A step by step guide. I think it should take no more then 5 minutes, not including download time. That means no more searching google for the answer.

Just a suggestion.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T