[aklug] Re: web hosting

From: Josh Rhoades <kaiden11@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 14:04:21 AKDT

I'm a big fan of JaguarPC. I want to say that they used to be based up
here, but at some point they moved their data center to Texas.

I've been running on their shared web hosting service for at least 6
years now. They've got a pretty competent support team, the allow for
pretty much unlimited storage, unlimited databases, unlimited emails,
and they're around $8/mo if you pay a year in advance.