[aklug] web hosting

From: David Prentice <ak.prentice@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 10 2009 - 22:43:36 AKDT

A nonprofit I'm involved with is convinced that they want their own
website. Its an old story, I'm sure: "Hey, you know computers! You can
get us a website!"

I really don't have the time or inclination to do it myself, so I want
to give them some options on where to go to get it done - knowing full
well that their feedback is going to be "good plan, now go contact
them and get it done".

Does anyone have advice on reliable hosting and domain service?

Oh, and Scott Carnahan if you're still on this list could you email
me? Our mutual friend Clarence said you might know something about
some server space.