[aklug] Re: Any web/database people out there?

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Tue Mar 17 2009 - 13:31:20 AKDT

I think it's funny!
I'm still a huge fan of the small project getting bigger approach vs the
large project eventually massively laying off employees approach. So I
hope that wasn't the case with the 70k project you were a part of.

Can you emphasize what you mean about not listening well enough with
respect to this thread?

Shane