[aklug] Re: Any web/database people out there?

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Tue Mar 17 2009 - 11:58:57 AKDT

On the other side of the coin, I was had my ass chewed for
solving a users' requirements with a 15 minute free solution
which my IT Department had turned into a $70K 24 month
out-sourced contract......
We often don't listen very well, and are inarticulate to
boot. We enable stupidity, cupidity and a wealth of idities
to broad to catalog here. And we take ourselves so
seriously..... The following was posed to me in a recent
interview:

  Q: A user calls you and tells you that she can't print.
     How do you respond?
  MG: Suggest she try cursive....

Apparently I don't have a future in stand-up.....

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature