[aklug] Re: How to start svnserve at boot?

From: Christopher Howard <choward@indicium.us>
Date: Tue Mar 17 2009 - 21:23:56 AKDT

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009, Shane R. Spencer wrote:

> Nice an insecure as well. Any reason why you wouldn't use svn+ssh or https?

I was using svn+ssh, which works fine when it was just me. But I wanted to
open up just one directory in my repository for anonymous users to be able
to checkout (but not modify). I saw I could do that by adding a directory
with read permissions to the authz file. I don't know how to do
that with ssh+svn (without creating another account and sharing the
password) though I am just now starting to look through Marcs
links...

Would prefer to stay away from http/https if at all possible.

--
Christopher Howard
http://indicium.us