[aklug] Re: What's the story on ffmpeg?

From: Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@gci.com>
Date: Fri Oct 31 2008 - 07:53:47 AKDT

I ran into it, but then googled for my options on compiling from source.

Since I do that for mplayer anyway, it wasn't much more to add ffmpeg
to the mix.
I'm on the worng compture so I can't pull up my ./configure options, but
I do know
there's a good handfull of dependancies you'll need.

http://thomer.com/howtos/ipod_video.html

looks like it's pretty close, anyway.