[aklug] Re: InstallFest

From: Jim MacDonald <jim@macdonald.org>
Date: Fri Oct 31 2008 - 00:45:28 AKDT

Mike,
I am willing to provide a USB Drive for a local mirror of Ubuntu
Repositories. I don't have the internet connection to install the
mirror thought. I would need help with that. I also have a smallish
travel wifi router I use for travel when I work. I can bring that as
well.

I am also hoping to have Ubuntu CD's to give out (approx 25) but I am
not sure they will arrive in time.

Anything else I can do to help?

Jim MacDonald
jim@macdonald.org