Re: A New Focus for AKLUG

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 14:21:52 AKDT

Are you talking about programming or something else?

I'm interested in both. The "something else" in my case is hacking on
others code, Linux distro etc... I'm not a programmer but would like to
know a few things. Python was brought up at the last lab session.

A few weeks back I had to rip into an applications source code. I wanted
to know how it was doing things. I was shocked to find that it was
written in Python. Never new you could write GUI applications with
Python. Cool stuff.

Now if I could just find time to learn it all.