I broke my firewall

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Wed Jan 17 2007 - 21:49:31 AKST

When will I learn? Never, never mess with a working system. Play on test
equipment.

I tried installing copfilter into my IPCop firewall. I have Internet
access but no web gui to IPCop. I can't make any changes or pay with
copfilter.

Looks like I'll be installing IPCop at the Friday meeting. 1.4.13 is
out. This is a two part process for me.

   1. Install to hard drive
         1. upload compact flash script
         2. Connect USB compact flash reader
         3. put in 1G compact flash
         4. Run the compact flash script
   2. Put compact flash back in compact flash to IDE adapter in firewall
         1. Run "setup"

Fun! ;-)