Re: reply-to

From: Mike Tibor <tibor@tibor.org>
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 07:07:20 AKST

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006, barsalou wrote:

> I don't really have a preference, but I have to say, that I thought it
> was working without the reply-to-all until recently...even if it always
> was reply-to-all always...the change doesn't bother me.
>
> Is there anyone with a serious objection to making this change? If so,
> please speak up and let us know why you feel the way you do so we can
> make a well reasoned choice.
>
> Mike T., Can you explain your past position on this?

Mine was pretty much the same as yours--I don't really care one way or the
other. When I reply, I tend to take out the original poster's address and
leave only the list address in the To: line, because I figure there's
little point in sending two copies of the same message to the sender, so
in that sense I guess you could say I have a *very* small preference
toward Reply-to: being the list address. I have no problems going either
way though.

Mike