reply-to

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 01:38:48 AKST

I don't really have a preference, but I have to say, that I thought it
was working without the reply-to-all until recently...even if it always
was reply-to-all always...the change doesn't bother me.

Is there anyone with a serious objection to making this change? If so,
please speak up and let us know why you feel the way you do so we can
make a well reasoned choice.

Mike T., Can you explain your past position on this?

Mike B.