Re: virus? worm?

From: Jim Gribbin <jgribbin@alaska.net>
Date: Sun Nov 12 2006 - 01:18:36 AKST

Got it figured out already. Dee posted a link to an article on cross
platform voip extensions for mozilla/firefox/thunderbird a couple of
weeks ago. Specifically - Abbyphone.

I installed the Thunderbird one to tinker with, but hadn't actually done
anything with it yet. I guess some cracker figured out an application
for it before I did.

As soon as I got rid of the extension, my problem went away.

Jim G