Re: virus? worm?

From: Jim Gribbin <jgribbin@alaska.net>
Date: Sun Nov 12 2006 - 10:13:34 AKST

Thought I posted this last night, but I accidentally hit reply instead
of reply-all.

Looks like someone else had also figured out it was Abbyphone causing my
problem.

Now I'm starting to wonder if I really had a problem, or if someone was
just attempting to call me and I didn't have things configured properly.

A hitch I had run into with it is that when using it behind a natted
gateway is that it wants your external IP address and for you to
configure port forwarding in the gateway. I was attempting to set it up
on my laptop and it's portable. I generally have at least 2 different
external IPs a day and I only have authorization to configure ports on 1
of them.

Jim