Re: Server Install

From: <jwadell@acsalaska.net>
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 12:43:06 AKDT

A good time was had by all=2E We need to do more stuff like that=2E It is=
 interesting that=2C no matter how well you think you know something=2C s=
omeone always comes up with an ew twist=2E

Anyone have any ideas about another =22class project=22=BF Maybe Damien w=
ould set up a mail server on the box=3F

Jim