Re: Server Install

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 15:16:38 AKDT

Jim, Actually that is the intention. For us as a group (but
specifically the included individuals) to set up a mail server, web
server, etc.

The smaller group discusses some of the design considerations and we
come to some agreement about what we are going to do.

I have to admit that Damien wanted to go with Ubuntu, but since I'm
currently the maintainer, I decided to go with Nevaeh. Generally we
agreed that going with a source based distro could be interesting
(maybe even fun!).

We use the maillist mostly for communications, but it wouldn't hurt to
setup a mail server and some other functions, just to do it.

It will most likely never go into "production" with accounts for
everyone, but we can still set it up and goof around with different
configurations.

Mike B.

Quoting jwadell@acsalaska.net: