Re: eclipse (was: Programming IDE for PHP)

From: Luke D <jules.inu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 16 2006 - 15:32:38 AKDT

Oh I know there are a lot of options we use Zend for PHP and I just wanted
something for home. The program that seems to be close to Zend is
EasyEclipse PHP. I just don't know a lot about IDE I am to to programming
overall. So I am trying to understand all the features they have such. This
might seem like a stupid question but is Vi and Vim related I use Vi a lot.
Luke