Re: Trouble getting Firefox to run Java

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 16 2006 - 19:19:48 AKDT

The link can also be placed in the plugins directory that's in the firefox
install directory too (how done here...). I noticed on one of my systems
here, that the java directory had to be on the same partition, this could be
the issue your having, make sure the firefox directory/binary and java share
the same partition.

good weekend all,

--eddie