FreeBSD users ???

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 18:04:23 AKST

What rock are you FreeBSD users hiding under?

I was a user for a while. I even brought FreeBSD and OpenBSD to the
Friday night meetings. I was the only BSD user in a room full of
penguins. Wait, John ran FreeBSD for a while. It was nice having someone
to talk to about BSD stuff.

You BSD guy's need to come to the Friday night meetings and show us
Linux users what's going on in the BSD world. Some of our software comes
from the BSD community.

All this talk about BSD has reminded me that I need to get a copy of
OpenBSD. Maybe I'll just DL a copy.

Well, I hope to see some BSD users at future meetings.