Re: Presentations at the monthly meetings

From: Adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 20:36:45 AKDT

I'm interested; I remember posting something nebulous about this type of
thing before!

I'm sure that there's more than enough topics and people in the LUG with
enough knowhow to put on quite a few good presentations; depending on
the length and number of them, we might squeeze two a month, and
hopefully get some of them in the paper, grab a few more people and
maybe build up a userbase!

I'll volunteer to do at least a couple, and be more than willing to help
coordinate people if we have a lot of volunteers.

Adam