webhosting?

From: Kurt Brendgard <brendgard@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Jun 19 2005 - 22:48:19 AKDT

Anybody have any good, or bad, expereinces with
hosting companies? The one I just switched to a few
months ago has changed IP addresses on me 2 - 3 times
on me in the past 4 months(and I mean major changes,
class C to class A to a totaly different class C...)
and has suspended my account 2 times in the past month
for reasons nobody can tell me. "Just one of those
computer glitches" kind of "things". And getting any
info out of them is next to impossible, I can barely
get them to respond to e-mails at all, forget
answering the questions I asked. They are
anthracitehosting.com if anybody wants to know.

I'm wanting a reseller package, a decent priced but
reliable one. Anybody have any recomendations? Thanks.

                     Kurt