Re: webhosting?

From: Tim Johnson <tim@johnsons-web.com>
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 07:34:29 AKDT

cniweb.net is the absolute best that I have ever worked with.
They host all our domains as well as the domains of our customers.
They are extremely competent and very nice people.
And they are not a "one size fits all" operation.

Highly recommended. And am noting your current URL
below.

HTH
tim

* Kurt Brendgard <brendgard@yahoo.com> [050619 22:59]: