USPS Site & Linux

From: <rspickles@kcialaska.org>
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 10:00:04 AKDT

My brother does a Great deal of ebay selling using only SuSE as his
internet computer. He has no problems using any function in the USPS
site in Konqueror. He is about as computer savy as a box of rocks. (His
idea of getting down with the OS is to change the background on his desk
top). He set up his ebay account - Paypal tie in - and USPS tie in
himself and I can assure you that not once did he have to dig into
anything in the Linux setup I had left him with. Belave me I would have
heard if he could not get the access that he expected - and he is a
great beleaver in doing it the easy way.
Two points here - 1. The USPS site must work quite well with Konqueror
at the very least I expect that FireFox will work as well. 2. Linux is
or at least SuSE is well within the range of the average user today.

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: rspickles.vcf