Re: Greenstar computer disposal

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 13:45:00 AKDT

Well, I haven't heard anything yet from Damien, Stanley, or Roger. I am
sorting through stuff in my yard at the moment. So far I have two 15"
CRT monitors, several keyboards, and a couple of mice.

Location: 909 Chugach Way Spc 35 - near the corner of 36th Ave and
Arctic Blvd. From corner, head West on 36th Ave. Turn left (South) into
first (and only) entry to mobile home court. Space 35 is the second
trailer on the left.

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Sarge" Testing