Re: Greenstar computer disposal

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 21:21:41 AKDT

Greetings all:

I have organized some sort of van to haul Mabel T. Caverly (a 501(c)(3)
organization) stuff. I don't know how much room there may be (its not my
van). I will be loding tomorrow (Thursday afternoon) at MTCSC, 325 E
3rd, ground floor.

Joel Greabe or the Older People's Action Group (OPAG also a 501(c)(3)
organization) will be sifting through all the stuff he and I have
collected over the past five to ten years. He has a pickup, so he may
have space too.

So, Damien, if you have some stuff, especially from the AKLUG
collection, you want to bring by in the afternoon, please do so.

Roger Pickles or Stanley Long might want to come by as I am sure there
will be a surfit of keyboards, mice, and monitors.

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Sarge" Testing