Re: Greenstar computer disposal

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 21:47:12 AKDT

Here is a summary of my activities for Thursday and what I plan to do
tomorrow:

It took me longer to clean out the obvious pieces of computers after the
  two monitors (both 15inch with max 1024x768). I sorted the stuff as I
brought the items out into the beautiful sonlight (it is Summer!). My
plan to go to Mabel T.'s in the afternoon to load stuff came to naught
because, a) the vehicle was not going to be available until 1600, and b)
I had more stuff than I realized.

Greg Madden came by with two more monitors (a 14inch and a 15inch) and a
tower (166 AT).

About 1530, Damien came by to discuss Friday's plan. I plan to take the
vehicle over to Mabel T. at about 0900. Damien will call me about 0830
to coordinate our movements so he can meet me there. I will load
whatever is left and Damien will follow me out to the disposal area.

Just as we had come to an agreement, the vehicle arrived. Ben (the
owner) and his house-mate Chris drove up in a white right hand drive
Jeep, an interesting vehicle. As I write, I have it loaded and there
still is a little space left.

I will also get the 501(c)(3) letter from Mabel T.'s Executive Director
so I can dispose of all this stuff without paying.

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Sarge" Testing