Re: [Fwd: Re: Mac: Mighty mini]

From: Joshua Kugler <joshua.kugler@uaf.edu>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 12:07:10 AKST

Oh, i have not problem with OS X, and think it is a sleek system. But, if it
was going to be firewall, it's going to be headless anyway, thus no need for
Aqua. I agree, there is nothing wrong with BSD, but since this is going to
be a work box, and not a play box, I want something on there I know and know
well, thus Linux.

So, nothing against OS X, it's just that Linux fits better in this case.

--
Joshua Kugler
CDE System Administrator