[Fwd: Re: Mac: Mighty mini]

From: damien hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 11:52:54 AKST

-- Desc: Forwarded message - Re: Mac: Mighty mini

Subject: Re: Mac: Mighty mini
From: damien hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
To: Adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:51:39 -0900

This is a nice system and it's nice to see people talking about the Mac
again. What I can't figure out is why you want to put Linux on it.
What's wrong with OS X?

OS X is Darwin which is the PPC version of FreeBSD. All apple did was
add Aqua. Well, maybe they did a few more things but you get the idea.
There is nothing wrong with FreeBSD and Aqua is a very nice GUI
interface.