KDE thumbnails

From: oneoldwoodsman <lcollins@gci.net>
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 08:24:10 AKST

My new 4.0 mp camera takes bigger pics (bigger file size) than my old
1.2 MP camera. My problem is this. Konqueror in KDE does not display
the thumbnail view of my new larger file sized pics although it did fine
with the pics from the 1.2 mp camera and does fine if I take smaller
pics with the new camera. Does anyone know what is going on and how I
might remedy this. It gets frustrating to have to open each picture to
see what the picture is, when I used to be able to just scan the whole
folder at a glance for the pic I was looking for.

TIA
Lonnie