Re: AKLUG Wiki info

From: kracker <thekracker@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 03:18:26 AKST

Hey All,

I've taken some time today to update the wiki:
http://www.aklug.org/horde/wicked/display.php?page=WikiHome

Those with history / details of the AKLUG's origins, just how it was
started, install fest details ... we would apreaciate it if you could
take the time to document what you know into the AKLUG History Page:
http://www.aklug.org/horde/wicked/display.php?page=WikiHome&referrer=AKlugHistory

I also added a few names to the DistroList (Which still needs your
help smoothing it all out):
http://www.aklug.org/horde/wicked/display.php?page=DistroList

The wiki syntax, while it does take a while to master it fully it is
fairly easy to get started using . . .

cheers,
//kracker

\media\audio\soundtracks\themes_tv\cowboy_bebop_soundtrack\The
Seatbelts feat. Yoko Kanno - Cowboy Bebop - Green Bird.mp3