Re: g4u

From: Joshua Kugler <joshua.kugler@uaf.edu>
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 08:25:42 AKST

Just to add a success story. I've used G4U on several machines here at work
to replicate a configuration (in this case, machines for student testing).
I've even used it on machines about which I've been told "Norton Ghost
doesn't like the card." It even properly detected a card in a Dell Inspirion
1100 laptop for which I had to download drivers from Dell for XP. Great
little product, especially considering all it needs on the other end is an
FTP server.

--
Joshua Kugler
CDE System Administrator