What has happened to the Open Group?

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 12:12:34 AKST

I just tried to get to the Open Group's web site but no one was home.

  http://www.unix.org

  http://www.opengroup.org

  http://www.unix-systems.org

Am I looking in the right place? We need to answer the letter from the
IRS on the point asking about who the OpenGroup is.

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Sarge" Testing