IT Expo Linux class and Novell installfest

From: Stephen King <sking@chartercollege.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 16:36:29 AKDT

The SUSE Linux class is running both Wednesday and Thursday at the
ITExpo (no, that's not a typo). The info about it can be found at
http://www.sourdough.net/events/itbe/index.html click on "For Visitors"
and then on "Novell Install Fest". There's been some buzz about it
already on this list...I do want folks to know that what they're paying
for is NOT just a copy of SUSE ES 9; for the money you get a full day
training session plus a copy of the server software (plus, from what I
understand, a copy of Netware's Nterprise). I've got a preview copy of
the 206-page course materials; it looks like it'll be a solid course. =20

Stephen King
Instructor, Information Technology
Charter College
2221 E. Northern Lights Suite 120