Re: IT Expo Linux class and Novell installfest

From: Matthew Dunaway <fert@eagle.ptialaska.net>
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 15:29:45 AKDT

I'll probably get a DVD drive this weekend, depending on payday. (I hate
working on commission sometimes. I feel like Forrest Gump. You never
know what you're gonna get. :-)
 They have some good prices over at CustomCPU across from the Sears Mall
on Fairbanks street.
They built my first computer for me way back when.