Slackware with dropline gnome rocks

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 17:25:21 AKDT

I'm running Slack 10 with dropline gnome. Dropline gnome comes with an
icon that tells you when there are updates.

Today there were updates. Haven't had a chance to play with much yet but
the new stuff is very, very nice. I even got a new version of
Evolution.

I give the new gnome two thumbs up. I give the dropline people two
thumbs way up. They have kept up with all the changes and have included
some very nice applications like Evolution.

I'll put up some screen shots on my website as soon as I finish playing
around with my new desktop.

--
Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>