Re: Slackware with dropline gnome rocks

From: Jacob Ward <mondayak@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 21:11:02 AKDT

i never really got a chance to play with dropline much, but i did like
gnome 2.6, 2.8 looks nice but i havn't been able to download it yet.
Maybe i should go do that....

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 17:25:21 -0800, Damien Hull
<dhull@digitaloverload.net> wrote:
> I'm running Slack 10 with dropline gnome. Dropline gnome comes with an
> icon that tells you when there are updates.
>
> Today there were updates. Haven't had a chance to play with much yet but
> the new stuff is very, very nice. I even got a new version of
> Evolution.
>
> I give the new gnome two thumbs up. I give the dropline people two
> thumbs way up. They have kept up with all the changes and have included
> some very nice applications like Evolution.
>
> I'll put up some screen shots on my website as soon as I finish playing
> around with my new desktop.
> --
> Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>

(907)-248-4228
First he made hangovers, now half women half sharks who won't even
sleep with me, thanks for nothing God!