Re: Setting up a Wiki

From: Justin Dieters <enderak@gci.net>
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 11:06:15 AKST

I know I've been sitting on it for a long time, because of school. The
new server is ready to go, except for the calendar - it either needs
Arthur's calendar set up (The MySQL stuff is where I am having
difficulty there), or go with a different calendar, something like webcal.

As for the Wiki, if Mike wants to put a Wiki on it I see no problem with
that. If he wants physical access to the box, I can arrange to get it
to him, or I can reconnect it to my network, and he can ssh in.

Justin